пятница, 31 января 2014 г.

                                      Intredusing myself


'Im 17. I was born in Yerevan .I study at <<Mxitar Sebastaci>> educational complex in high school in the 11-th form.
 My hobbies are reading, playing the drum, and studying languages. There are many things I like to do, to see, and to experience. I like to read, I like to play the drum. I like to think, I like to dream; I like to talk, I like to listen. I like to see the sunrise in the morning, I like to see the moonlight at night; I like to feel the music flowing on my face, I like to sleep early, I like to get up late; I like people. And, I like to laugh. I like playing football and watching TV.
 I am sociable, so I have got a lot of friends. As for me, I appreciate people's honesty, kindness, sense of justice and intelligence. I don't like when people are rude and aggressive.
Sometimes I play different sport games to keep fit. I usually play  football.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий